the airline of Crete
Passengers are not permitted to carry the following articles into the security restricted area and the cabin of an
a. Guns, Firearms and Weapons
Any object capable, or appearing capable, of discharging a projectile or causing injury, including: All firearms (pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns etc), replica and imitation firearms, component parts of firearms (excluding telescopic sighting devices & sights), Air pistols, rifles and pellet guns, signal flare pistols, starter pistols, toy guns of all types, ball bearing guns, industrial bolt and nail guns, cross bows, catapults, harpoon & spear guns, stun or shocking e.g. cattle prods, ballistic conducted energy weapons (taster), lighters shaped like a firearm.
b. Pointed/ edged Weapons & Sharp Objects:
Pointed or bladed articles capable of causing injury, including: Axes & hatchets, arrows & darts, crampons, harpoons & spears, ice axes & ice picks, ice skates, lockable or flick knives with blades of any length, knives, including ceremonial knives, with blades of more than 6 cm, made of metal or any other material strong enough to be used as a potential weapon, meat cleavers, machetes, open razors and blades (excluding safety or disposable razors with blades enclosed in cartridge), sabres, swords & swordsticks, scalpels, scissors with blades more than 6 cm in length, ski and walking/ hiking poles, throwing stars, tradesman's tools that have the potential to be used as a pointed or edged weapon e.g. drills and drill bits, box cutters, utility knives, all saws, screwdrivers, crowbars, hammers, pliers, wrenches/ spanners, blow torches.
c. Blunt instruments
Any blunt instrument capable of causing injury, including: Baseball and softball bats, clubs or batons- rigid or flexible e.g. Billy clubs, blackjacks, night sticks & batons, cricket bats, golf clubs, hockey sticks, lacrosse sticks, kayak and canoe paddles, skateboards, billiard, snooker and pool cues, fishing rods, martial arts equipment e.g. knuckle dusters, clubs, coshes, rice flails, num chucks, kubatons, kubasaunts.
d. Explosives and flammable Substances
Any explosive or highly combustible substances which poses a risk to the health of passengers and crew or the security/ safety of aircraft or property, including: Ammunition, blasting caps, detonators & fuses, explosives and explosive devices, replica or imitation explosive material or devices, mines & other explosive military stores, grenades of all types, gas & gas containers e.g. butane, propane, acetylene, oxygen- in large volume, fireworks, flares in any form and other pyrotechnics (including party poppers and toy caps), non safety matches, smoke generating canisters or cartridges, flammable liquid fuel e.g. petrol/ gasoline, diesel, lighter, fluid, alcohol, ethanol, aerosol spray paint, turpentine & paint thinner, alcoholic beverages exceeding 70% by volume (140% proof).
e. Chemical and Toxic substances
Any chemical or toxic substances which poses a risk to the health of passengers and crew or the security/ safety of aircraft or property, including: Acids and alkalis e.g. spoilable 'wet' batteries, corrosive or bleaching substances- e. g. mercury, chlorine, disabling or incapacitating sprays- e. g. mace, pepper spray, tear gas, radioactive material- e. g. medicinal or commercial isotopes, poisons, infections or biological hazardous material- e. g. infected blood, bacteria and viruses, material capable of spontaneous ignition or combustion, fire extinguishers.
The Following articles shall not be placed in hold baggage:
Explosives, including detonators, fuses, grenades, mines and explosives, gases: Propane, butane, flammable liquids, including gasoline, methanol, flammable solids and reactive substances, including magnesium, fire lighters, fireworks, flares, oxidizers and organic peroxides, including bleach, car body repair kits, toxic or infectious substances, including rat poison, infected blood, radioactive material, including medicinal or commercial isotopes, corrosives, including mercury, vehicle batteries, vehicle fuel system components which have contained fuel.
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. As used in this contract "ticket" means this passenger ticket and baggage check, or this itinerary/receipt if applicable, in the case of an electronic ticket, of which these conditions and the notices form part, "carriage" is equivalent to "transportation", "carrier" means all air carriers that carry or undertake to carry the passenger or his baggage hereunder or perform any other service incidental to such air carriage, "electronic ticket" means the Itinerary/Receipt issued by or on behalf of Carrier, the Electronic Coupons and if applicable, a boarding document. "WARSAW CONVENTION" means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Warsaw, 12th October 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague, 28th September 1955, whichever may be applicable.
2. Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention unless such carriage is not "international carriage" as defined by that Convention.
3. To the extend not in conflict with the foregoing carriage and other services performed by each carrier are subject to: provisions contained in the ticket, (ii) applicable tariffs, (iii) carrier's conditions of carriage and related regulations which are made part hereof (and are available on application at the offices of the carrier), except in transportation between a place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof to which tariffs in force in those countries apply.
4. Carrier's name may be abbreviated in the ticket, the full name and its abbreviation being set forth in carrier's tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulations or timetables; carrier's address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of carrier's name in the ticket; the agreed stopping places are those places set forth in this ticket, or as shown in carrier's timetables as scheduled stopping places on the passenger's route; carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive carriers is regarded as a single operation.
5. An air carrier issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air carrier does so only as its Agent.
6. Any exclusion or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representatives of carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by carrier for carriage and its agents, servants and representatives.
7. Checked baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check. In case of damage to baggage moving in international transportation complaint must be made in writing to carrier forthwith after discovery of damage and, at the latest, within seven days from receipt; in case of delay, complaint must be made within 21 days from date the baggage was delivered.
8. This ticket is good for carriage for one year from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in carrier's tariffs, conditions of carriage, or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
9. Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
10. Passenger shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry and other required documents and arrive at airport by time fixed by carrier or, if no time is fixed, early enough to complete departure procedures.
11. No agent, servant or representative of carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
12. Personal data, which have been provided to the carrier in conection with your travel may be disclosed to government authorities for border control and aviation security purposes.
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT WITHIN GREECE
1. As used in this contract "ticket" means "Passenger Ticket and Baggage Check". "Damage" includes death, injury, delay, loss or other damage or whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with carriage or other services performed by Carrier incidental thereto.
2. Carriage within Greece is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability, established by the Greek Code of Air Law (Law 1815/88) limiting Carrier's liability to: a) in case of injury or death during the transportation of persons up to the amount of 11738,81 EURO for each passenger; b) in case of total or partial loss, damage or delay of checked baggage the amount of 11,74 EURO per kilo; c) Carriers obligation for indemnification cannot exceed the amount of 88,00 EURO for the total of the items carried by each passenger, unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid pursuant to Carrier's tariffs or regulations. In that event the liability of Carrier shall be limited to such declared value. In no case shall the Carrier's liability exceed the actual loss suffered by the passenger. All claims are subject to proof or amount of loss. The amounts of limit shown above can be raised or decreased by a decree.
3. Subject to the foregoing: (a) Carrier is not liable for damage to passenger or unchecked baggage unless such damage is caused by the negligence of Carrier. (b) Carrier is not liable for any damage directly and solely arising out of its compliance with any laws, government regulations, orders or requirements, or from failure to passenger to comply with same. (c) Any exclusions or limitations of liability of Carrier under these conditions shall apply to agents, servants or representatives to the carrier and also to any person whose aircraft is used by carrier for carriage and his agents, servants or representatives.
4. Checked baggage carried hereunder will be delivered to the bearer of the baggage check upon payment of all unpaid sums due to Carrier under Carrier's contract of carriage or tariff. In case of damage to baggage complaint must be made in writing to Carrier after discovery of damage and, at the latest, within (7) days from receipt; in case of delay complaint must be made within (21) days from the date the baggage was delivered.
5. When validated this ticket is good for carriage from the airport at the place of departure to the airport at the place of destination via the route shown herein and is valid for one year from the date of issue. Each flight coupon will be accepted for carriage on the date and flight for which accommodations will be reserved. When flight coupon is issued on an "open date" basis, accommodations will be reserved upon application subject to availability of space.
6. Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute, alternate carriers or aircraft and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections. The Carrier may without notice substitute aircraft, and if it deems it necessary because of technical reasons or circumstances beyond its control, cancel, interrupt, re-route, postpone, or delay any flight or continuing segments or reserved seat and decide whether any departure or arrival should be made, and this without any liability except to refund the prorated value of the ticket and baggage charges according to the unused portion of the ticket. In the case of overloading the Carrier has the right to decide which passengers and what material will be transported. The following notice does not apply to tickets sold in the United States for transportation originating in the United States.
7. The passenger shall comply with all government travel requirements. All passengers must be at the airport 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Passengers traveling to abroad must be at the airport two (2) hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Carrier is not liable for loss or expense due to passenger's failure to comply with this provision or obligated to effect refund of fare. Applicable fares are subject to change without any previous notice. In such cases the passenger will be requested to pay the difference.
8. No agent, servant or representative of Carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision on this contract.
NO REFUND OR REPLACEMENT WILL BE MADE IN CASE YOUR TICKET, ISSUED SOLELY FOR CARRIAGE ON GREEK SECTORS, IS LOST.
ADVICE TO INTERNATIONAL PASSENGERS ON LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Passengers on a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of origin are advised that the provisions of a treaty known as the Warsaw Convention and Montreal Convention may be applicable to the entire journey, including any portion entirely within the country of origin or destination.
NOTICE OF BAGGAGE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
Liability for loss, delay, or damage to baggage is limited unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid as per the Warsaw or the Montreal Conventions.
Ticket cancellations are refundable up to 48 hours before the flight with 50% of the ticket price. Tickets are non-refundable when cancelled within 48 hours before flight.
The maximum allowable baggage weight per passenger is 11,5 kg. If there is a need for more weight, please contact the carrier 24 hours before the flight. From
11,5 kg to 26,5 kg there will be a charge of 3 Euro per kilo. From 26,5 kg to 70 kg a seat will have to be booked for the price of the net fare (without taxes). From 70 kg to 140 kg two seats will have to be booked for the price of two net tickets.
In any case, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
* Reservation Fee and Delivery Expenses are not refundable
Our agency charges an extra 5% cancellation fee on the refundable amount
* Ticket Changes
Α) For every change you make there is a changing fee of €
5.00 if the total cost of your reservation is up to €200 and
10.00 if the total cost is over €200.
Β) If we have sent the tickets to you, you will probably have to return them to us. The new tickets can
either be sent to you again if you agree to pay the delivery cost again or we can arrange for you to
collect them at the airport on the day of the departure free of
Loss of tickets
If you lose your tickets, you have to:
1) State the loss in writing to Paleologos s.a.
2) In order to travel it will be necessary to purchase new tickets.
Provided that, by the end of the year, the Sky Express audit files show that the
ticket(s) have not been used you are eligible either for a refund or a new
ticket of equal value.